Friday, March 11, 2011

My heart goes out to everyone affected

The devastation of tsunamies and other forces of nature that is unfolding before our very eyes has left us searching for ways to reach out. This is affecting so many people directly and through family connections. The rest of us are watching in horrified silence and grasping for ways to help from afar. I personally want to give my heart felt wishes of quick recovery to everyone. I know we will all do our best to give as much as we can to the organizations helping in the disaster areas.

This being my first snippet to the blog, I wish to express my appreciation of everything that the SpotON3D community is doing to enrich the virtual experience. The players, the business owners, the creators and the team members are all part of the evolution of something amazing. Coming in as a new participant to this experience, I feel preveledged and honored. The communal feeling of collaboration, vision and creative talent is inspiring to me. I hope I can be a benefitical contributor in my part. Please feel free to come and talk to me anytime you see me inworld. And if the devastation that is going on in the world is affecting you personally, I am always willing to lend an ear and a shoulder.

Alana Pyara, Spoton3D blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment